Location: West Clear Creek
Camp Verde, Arizona
Cost: $200 USD Full Weekend (Contact [email protected] for info on Saturday- Sunday option)
cost is per person
see add ons and rentals below
- 2 nights Base Camping
- Base camp gear (kitchen equipment, hand washing station, dish washing station, camp chairs)
- Meals starting Friday evening through Sunday morning breakfast (Claen, fresh and healthy, prepared for you on site)
- Water and snacks
- Certified Yoga Teachers and Wilderness First Aid certified hosts (Andi Clothier E-RYT, Jennifer Miles E-RYT 500 and Don Clothier Wilderness First Aid Certified)
- 4 Yoga classes suitable for all levels
- Yoga Mat
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, AZ
- Transportation from Phoenix to campsite
- Transportation to trail head (if applicable)
- Pre or Post lodging
- Tent, Sleeping Pad, Sleeping Bag (you can all from us for $75 and we'll set it up for you!)
- Day hiking pack (you can rent one from us)
- Re-usable water bottle
- Gratuities to Hosts/Teachers
Camping, Yoga and outdoor activities
Friday Night Wild Soul Flow w/ Andi, Saturday Sunrise Yin w/ Jenn, Saturday evening Yoga Nidra w/ Jenn, Sunday Sunrise Slow Flow w/ Andi
Optional, suggested Hike on Saturday is about 8 miles round trip, with 4 creek crossings. This is an out and back day hike with options for shorter turnaround. There are lots of other hiking options. All hikes are self guided.
Type of camping: Base Camping (Single site camping near your vehicle)
Our site will be in a rustic campground with no showers or electricity. The bathrooms are primitive vault toilets. If gear is rented from us, guests will be sleeping in a tent, on a sleeping pad with a sleeping bag. Meals will consist of fresh food including vegetarian and vegan options prepared and served by your hosts/guides. Meals will be presented, often in courses, family style and enjoyed using provided camp utensils at an outdoor table. Weather and fire laws permitting we will have a campfire. S'mores anyone???
Our base camp is in a public campground, however, crowds are low to moderate and it has lots to explore and a feeling of solitude. We can suggest side trips to less traveled and more secluded and remote areas.
All hiking and yoga activities are optional.
Moderate amount of guest tasks including set up and tear down upon arrival and departure.
Hosts/ guides will be available to help with your camp set up. Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
Add-ons and Rentals:
- Tent, sleeping pads and sleeping bags may be rented through us for an additional charge.
- Arrangements can be made for us to pick up your gear ahead of time and have it all set up for you upon arrival (case to case basis at an additional based on drive time)